Sunday, March 16, 2008

I've become who I wasn't going to be

I came into the blog world because I love reading people's blogs, and am disapointed when they aren't updated as frequently as I check them. And now look at me! It's been a crazy week with back to practicum, and then last night I went to work. Today I painted at the new Doerksen Manor and then went to worship team practice and finally girls night at Melissa's. Tomorrow has to be a calmer day so I promise that I will have a long post. I've been meaning to write something about Ren, but haven't had the time or energy to do that subject justice. Hopefully tomorrow!

Cheers to life!
Krista

1 comment:

PamJ said...

I know, I am SO disappointed in you :(
I bet if I didn't mention it today, you wouldn't have posted it! hehe...
You are a busy girl so don't worry about it. One day you will have three, then the next won't come for another few days, or even weeks! It happens...