Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Prayer Request

This time it's for my dad. He is in the hospital because he has a pulmonary embolism, which is a blood clot in an artery in his lungs. He "should" be okay, now that he's in the hospital and on blood thinners, but there is one large clot that they are concerned about. It all started with huffing and puffing during a bike ride and some chest pain, then he came home early from work yesterday and went to the walk-in to have it checked out. The walk-in sent him for testing at the Vic where he is now, in the ER waiting to be admitted.

3 comments:

. said...

thnaks for posting. i hadn't heard. how is he doing now? any word on what is goign on with the large clot? how's he feeling?

Technonana said...

Krista, I found your blog by way of the ValleyGirl.
I hope your Dad is doing better, I will keep him and your family in my prayers. May you find comfort and peace in the Lord our God.

tammi said...

I'm praying, for sure. And Technonana is the Queen of the Prayer Warriors. You and your family are in Good Hands.