Thursday, July 9, 2009

101

As of today I am ALMOST half way done my 101. I have 50 things checked off my list and some others that are close to completion. And I'm not even half-way done my time. I still have 22 months left to finish all of this. Piece of cake!

Well maybe not cake, but there are a couple of things that will take a little bit of time... that can't be done in a motivated moment...

On another note did you know that we're expecting... two niece(s) and/or nephew(s)? Late this year and early next year we will go under the alias' of Uncle Steve and Auntie Krista and we are very excited. What's making me even more excited is all of the crafty things I can make for these babies, all the things I can buy and etc. I was looking at some sweet fabric today and was a little bummed that I don't know whether they are boys or girls (or one of each of course). There are so many adorable fabrics that are just not gender neutral. And here I am with all this free time to sew and make things. I guess I will have to make a trip to the fabric store and see what cute things I can find that I can make now without knowing.

Anyways, that's enough of my babbling.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Being an auntie is so much fun -- especially when you get to play that role before you have kids of your own.

Enjoy it!!

And you are rockin' your list!!