Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happiness is...

I have to say life has been pretty great lately! The school year came to an end and everything got done. My classrooms got cleaned, my report cards went out and I was able to get to my new school to see everything before they closed up for the year. Got some "light" reading for the summer on Grade 3 things.

Since I said adieu to Kindergarten I have had some great relaxing and productive days. We celebrated Father's Day with my dad on Canada day followed by the Goldeyes game. We went to our friend's cabin this last weekend and I've had my breakfast out on the patio.

And to make life even more grand... we got a new car! Yesterday we bought a 2008 Mazda 3 in Charcoal.

So now happiness in pictures...
My new Zoom-Zoom

Fresh banana raspberry bread

Peonies from my garden


I am so thankful for time to refresh after the year of Kindergarten and get excited for Grade 3. I am having fun kicking back and relaxing. Next week I am going up to Beaver Creek Bible Camp.

But don't think I am too busy for you... because I'm not. Call me up, lets have some fun!

Cheers to summer and to life!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

that's fantastic that things are going so well- I love feeling like life is great! You deserve it!

PamJ said...

oooo the flowers look great :)
ok, so does the new car and baking too!
glad you are enjoying your summer so far.