Thursday, November 13, 2008

eeeekkkk

I'm going to see this house that I'm a little in love with tomorrow morning. I'm a little excited! It's this really cute starter home. Perfect for two (and whichever company comes our way). We're not quite ready to buy (maybe two months, maybe one...) but it's been on the market for a while, so it might be for a little bit longer. If not I will kind of know better what to look for in a house.

Oh, and tonight I was at a fabulous event with my friend Lynne. It was at Vandenbergs and it was a Ladies' Night. An evening with wine, appies, and trying on fabulous jewelery. With that jewelery came a "wish" list. I know I'm not getting jewelery this year but it's sure fun to try on diamonds and pearls. Lynne found a fabulous ring that she would love her BF to put on her finger. I guess time will tell.

And tomorrow, after the showing, and after school, Steve and I are going to a Jazz concert at the Art Gallery.

To that I say,
Life is good!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

so...tell us about the house! How exciting! oh and do tell how report card season is going!!

Krista Nicole said...

well, the house... is gorgeous. Love it. I can email you the link. And I don't write report cards until January (a kindergarten thing in my school). I just have to be prepared for my first parent-teacher interviews.

PamJ said...

fun fun! gotta love the 'window' shopping :)