Monday, November 24, 2008

What did you do today?

Because I(we) bought a house... (Steve would like me to add that it is subject to inspection and financing)... ps it's hard to blog appropriately with him looking over my shoulder...

Anyways! We're super excited, Steve's excitement isn't coming exactly the way you would expect but I think he's excited none the less. He's worried about all the little stuff.

Anyways if you want to check out our new abode, we get possession on February 13th.

http://www.riverbendrealty.ca/database/display.php?display=4145

5 comments:

tammi said...

Very cute!! But please tell me the huge Marilyn Munro and scary-man-face "artwork" on the dining room walls isn't included in the sale of the house...

PamJ said...

I had figured that was totally Steve's style! lol ;)
Glad all went well today and will pray for the little things and Steve's nerves...

Anonymous said...

so happy for you!!!! now... for that ring and we'll both be set!! :)

Lynne

Mark said...

Congrats! It looks quite nice.

Jobina said...

Love it! Congrats!