Monday, February 23, 2009

100 Posts!

This is my 100th post and my first one about living in the house.

As you can see from the pictures below we're starting to get a little more settled into our place. We've planned a date for the housewarming and I just made cookies in my new oven!

I am really enjoying the short commute to work and right now we are dogsitting for Steve's brother and our sister-in-law and have really been enjoying little Sophie. It's definitely been giving us the itch... to get a dog.

I've also had the opportunity to do some 101's. Some in progress and some completed.

11. Make an upholstered headboard. - You can see it in the picture of our bedroom. It's not quite completed to my liking but we could leave it the way it is now. I need to mount it yet and put on nailhead trim.

37. Sponsor a missionary we're not currently sponsoring

50. Eat at the dining room table every day for a month- this has gotten a lot easier since moving into the house.

62. Don't eat fried chips for 2 months. - this one is hurting. I might even cop out and find a loop hole and do one month and then another month. It will be one month on Thursday.

72. Buy or make curtains for the upstairs 1/6- This is my mission right now. I REALLY dislike some of the curtains in the house. In particular the bright pink one in the office and the venetians in the living room. Bleck.

There's a bunch on the list that I plan to tackle on Spring break, and purchases I would like to make when in Fargo with the girls in just two weeks!

For now, signing off from Steinbach!

Cheers!
Krista

No comments: