Wednesday, February 11, 2009

2 More Sleeps

Until we're home owners. We've done all the most important things on my list of to dos. We've given the big check to the lawyer, we've signed all the papers, I have finished all my report cards, almost everything is packed. The table has been taken apart, the bed has been taken apart (for which I needed to use my new drill YAY).

Tomorrow I am having two Valentine's parties complete with goodies, finishing packing and then to bed and when I wake up it's off to Steinbach to get the keys to the house, to prime and paint the master bedroom. Back to Winnipeg to load up the truck and then officially move.

It's so close I can almost feel it! And what's also great is my parents are coming out on Monday and my mom hasn't seen the house yet!

Cheers!
Krista

2 comments:

Jobina said...

Congratulations! The end is in sight!

Dayna said...

so excited for you....
-that you had a reason to use your speed drill!



-ok, and for everything else too!

may the move go well!