Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What's Up?

Well I have
- one set of report cards done
- the others well on their way
- 7 commuting days left : )
- a whole lot of boxes packed
- our address changed at Canada Post
- I bought a killer pair of jeans this weekend (and got a teacher's discount!!)
- Moving Truck (thanks to Henry) ready to go. Movers still appreciated on either the Steinbach or Winnipeg end after work on Friday the 13th (let me know...)

and today while Steve was making himself chicken fingers I heard "man I can't wait to have a convection oven". And yes, most of our appliance selections are finalized (and I didn't pick anything that was all done by dear Stephen)

Still left to do
- call Shaw and figure out whether we are going to go with them or figure out who we're doing cable/internet through
- call Dufresne's and tell them about our chipped chair, I know if we call after we move they are going to blame it on the move.
- pack all the other boxes, clean
-Finish second set of report cards, meet with parents from first report cards
- Buy paint and painting supplies
- Meet with the lawyer to sign all the papers
- So many more little things.

Oh and celebrate my 26th birthday this Saturday. How did I forget about that?

That's how life is going right now! Things are falling into place slowly but surely. However, I still haven't figured out why we CHOSE to move during report cards and winter... Oh well. It won't kill us, but maybe make us stronger!

Cheers!
Krista

No comments: