Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Next Step?

Moving to Steinbach... yikes! Unfortunately the specific plan that we had with buying in the new development (see land below) is not going to happen. Once the houses actually went on the market and we found out some details that weren't available earlier it doesn't look like something that is as desirable as thought. And we're also not ready to buy a different house at this point. So we've been thinking about renting and then saw a classified ad for something that might work. We're going to go see it tomorrow. But today I was very apprehensive about everything. I've gotten myself all excited about moving and such but now that it's actually a reality it is pretty scary. We'll be starting over in a new city and life will be very different. Winnipeg isn't far away but you can't always just drive in for whatever, it takes a little more planning then that. Not helping is the fact that I've had too much time to sit and think as I haven't been working very much. I did however, just get a new serving job which should keep me busy a couple nights a week and help with a little bit of extra cash.

May you all have a fabulous day!
Cheers!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

I have been thinking of you and being so jealous of the excitement you will have next year. What an awesome feeling it will be to be DONE! Think of it this way...in a few short months you won`t even have time to think about anything, lol! Good Luck!

Andrea said...

Scary how life changes so drastically sometimes, hey?

But it's all GOOD -- you're going to be a teacher! How exciting!

(I just wish you had gotten a job a little closer to my area...you know, like to a place that starts with an N!!)