Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Somewhere between Wide Eyed and ZZZZ

Today was another very busy day. I was in my class, by myself this time which was great, all day. I drove home and we immediately got in the car and drove to Morris to the in-laws. While we drove I cut all of the laminating I did today. I was beat, spent, just like yesterday. We left the in-laws at 8pm because of how tired I was. Now that we're home and it's finally bed time, I'm not tired. Stupid second wind. Happened last night too. Sooo frustrating. Oh well, there are bigger problems in the world.

3 comments:

PamJ said...

ooo that sucks! that stinkin second wind. glad you got your cutting done though. you should post pics of your classroom!

Krista Nicole said...

I'll post pictures of my class once my name is on the sign. How's that for a deal!

Pamela said...

ooh name on the sign...how fun! When i did the before and after program at WMES, I had a small room off the gym and I got my name on the sign too and it was pretty exciting.