Sunday, August 24, 2008

101 in Progress

I'm trying to get some of these done, so this weekend which was possibly the most BORING weekend ever. I worked on a couple.

42. Bake for 5 friends 5/5- Done- it pays to comment. I delivered goodies for the 3 Pams, Melissa and Andrea
- Four people are receiving Random Acts of Baking tomorrow morning. I made Chocolate Zucchini Cake, Rhubarb Struesel Muffins and this awesome Cinny Bun Loaf. Should be good. I would be doing five but I couldn't think of anyone else on my drive to Steinbach. Hopefully all my intended targets are home. I may pack a fifth for my room partner.

86. Label my files in my filing cabinet at home and at school
- I've started with my school files. Since they are all new it's much easier!

Have a good week!

Cheers!

PS. And as incentive to comment on my blog more often- the people I have chosen are my most frequent and darling commenters!

4 comments:

PamJ said...

well, I will be home all day!! ;)

pam said...

Thanks so much Krista! I knew all that commenting would pay off eventually!! ;). So far I've only tried the cinny bun loaf, and it's delicious. Carey will be lucky if there's anything left by the time he comes home. Then again, he's not the one commenting on your blog...

Pamela said...

AAhhh...nice! Thanks so much for the baking! The kids were eager to jump in but did hold off until I got home. What a nice surprise...I have to tell you what Kiandra said...but I will have to tell you later...:)

Chad said...

hey heres a comment. now bring me some baking! haha