Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I've been...

Meaning to take pictures of my classroom... I've brought my camera many days. Except... today was the first day it looked good and complete.

Today was my first day "on the job". It was the first day I had to be there. We had meeting, and more meetings. And then it was Meet the Teacher night and I thought I'd meet a lot of kids but... Only 7 of my 23 kids came. I suppose it makes sense as they all have individual conferences with me tomorrow and Thursday.

Well, I will plan to take pictures of my class again tomorrow. But we'll see what happens!

2 comments:

tammi said...

Good luck in your first year of teaching, Krista!! I look forward to the pictures and the stories!

PamJ said...

That is SO exciting! I can't wait to see those pictures too... And too bad about the low turnout for meet the teacher. Hopefully the individual ones go better...