Sunday, September 7, 2008

2 More 101s Done

I've been working on a surprise for a while now. A surprise birthday party for my mom for her 50th birthday. Thus fulfilling my #26- Plan a birthday party. There was roughly 75 people there. It was incredibly frigid (we had it at a park) but she was somewhat surprised and after being really stressed out all week about it, it is now behind me and I can relax... and worry about my students. She definitely did not make it easy but it was worth it.

And #46 to celebrate my first day of teaching we went to my old Boston Pizza on Friday. It was weird because I had not been there since I left and I was wondering how it would feel. Not being there for so long definitely created some separation and so it felt like I knew a lot of people but not like I should still be working there. And BPs now has a multi-grain pizza crust so I got to try that and it was AWESOME.

Cheers to life- and crossing things off my list.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

How fun! Glad it all turned out...is that what was causing your ulcer??

Krista Nicole said...

Yep, she didn't cooperate very well. But in the end it was great!

Pamela said...

What a thing to tackle with your first week of teaching too-brave girl!

PamJ said...

multigrain! that is awesome... even at least one pizza place out here offers whole wheat! great to hear that the party went well...