Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Feeling Better

Thanks to those of you who have prayed and commented. Although not much in my life has actually changed physically since Sunday I feel better on the inside.

What has changed is those family members I said weren't calling me called last night. Not because they read my blog, but because they were out of town last week.

Today we had family pictures taken, and some of just Steve and I. I am very excited to see how they turn out. They were taken by an old friend of mine who does photography on the side and is amazing. I will definitely show you once I get them. We did the shoot outside in the exchange and my fingers are still numb, but it was worth it.

Cheers!

1 comment:

tammi said...

I'm glad you're back on top, Krista! I said a prayer for you yesterday, even though I didn't comment. Glad you had fun taking pictures, too. I hope you'll be showing them off here or on FB.