Friday, September 26, 2008

If it was YOUR goal

I was looking at my 101 and one of my goals is to go credit card free for a whole month. Today I noticed a snag. Our Yak and Free Press both go on the credit card. Now... if this was your goal. Would you count it as not complete, or complete if you had made no (unscheduled) purchases?

Just looking for opinions. I suppose if I changed both of them from "my" card to "Steve's" card (joint) it wouldn't be on my statement.

Give me your 2 cents...

Cheers to Friday!!!

5 comments:

Mark said...

Interesting dilemma. I say "go with your gut." Whatever you gut says should go above what other say. That being said, there is the law and the spirit of the law. You'll figure it out, just don't betray your own conscience.

Not a very strong opinion, eh?

Jobina said...

I'm all about cutting yourself some slack and counting it anyway!

pam said...

Why do you want to go credit card free? I couldn't imagine giving up my card for a month, so I'm intrigued as why you want to do it.

Krista Nicole said...

I want to go credit card free because I prefer to spend money that is in the bank right now instead of money that I don't have to pay till later... does that make sense. I don't like the feeling of a bill at the end of the month when really I could have paid for that stuff with debit or cash.

Andrea said...

I don't think that stuff counts. I think you can still count yourself as being 'credit card free'.