Sunday, September 28, 2008

More 101

To be completed this week-

Today I made Steve breakfast in bed... he had gotten up 2 hours before me (6am on a Sunday) so he went back to bed to eat his breakfast. #22

We are having family pictures, and pictures of just Steve and I taken on Tuesday #31 + #33

In Progress...
#45 I am going to the restaurant CHOP tonight with my friend Lynne, apparently they have a 24 layer chocolate cake. Edit- not happening- Lynne is sick... maybe another time.

#94- I have read 2/10 non-teaching books- The first one was False Witness, second was Good-byes Are Always Hard both from our church library. Next I hope to read Blue Like Jazz, and a friend at the restaurant is going to borrow me this book she says is amazing.

On another note... Steve is giving his two weeks notice tomorrow because he got a new job. It's not in radio but we are very excited about it.

Cheers!

4 comments:

pam said...

Did you, a teacher, just use the phrase "borrow me"? Shouldn't that be "lend"?? I always correct Carey when he says "borrow me" - or am I wrong?

Krista Nicole said...

I don't know, it doesn't sound wrong to me but you have always been better at the English language then I... or is that me?

Andrea said...

Wow -- breakfast in bed...I've never had such!

Pamela said...

great progress!