Friday, May 23, 2008

Employed!


Today the call came! I got a call from the Superintendent in the Hanover division who said that there was another opening that (not quite how he said it) was mine if only I could impress the principal and I was willing to take the position right away as I was the only one being interviewed for the position. So I took another drive to Steinbach for my interview. It went very well and later in the day while I was in the spice aisle at Superstore I got the job!

So now you're wondering, where and what. Well it's a half-time afternoon Kindergarten. Currently it's a term position but because of numbers it may become permanent and the superintendent said that I'm at the top of the list if a morning half-time position becomes available. And with the growth in the division I'm not too worried about getting another position next year. It's in Steinbach and is only 2 minutes away from the picture above which is where hopefully our future house will be. The phase is not for sale yet though so we need to wait a little bit longer.

The pieces seem to be falling in place- this is the official I have a job and we're moving to the country post I suppose. And that picture was taken with my new camera!
Cheers!

4 comments:

PamJ said...

LOVE IT!!
I knew that post would be coming soon :)

. said...

congratulations krista!!!

tammi said...

Congratulations, Krista! Looks like things are falling into place nicely!

Melissa said...

CONGRATS dude- thats awesome news:)