Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ode to 29

Today is Steve's 29th birthday. His first 29th birthday at that! And where is he on this day? Why he's heading with his parents and sister to Kansas for his cousin's wedding. But we did get a chance to go to Carlos and Murphy's for his birthday yesterday. And then off to the mall so he could buy a new Bomber hat to go with his jersey that my parents and I got him.

So to honour my wonderful husband on his birthday here's a couple pictures. I promise I didn't chose the worst. This is just how pictures go with him...

2 comments:

PamJ said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! I love that first pic of you two. Totally shows off his personality!
PS I can't wait for the "i've got the job and am movin to the country!" post sometime soon ;)

Andrea said...

ahem...okay, so I read on facebook that YOU GOT A JOB!!! So...where is it??????????? I WANT DETAILS!!