Monday, May 19, 2008

An EXCITING week ahead!

This week could be a huge week. But regardless of that it will be exciting! And not only this week, next as well. Tonight we are heading over to Dana and Cody's for supper. Dana was one of my bridesmaids and recently got married herself. Wednesday I have an interview (eek) for which I will find out the results later in the day. Thursday is Steve's birthday which we are celebrating Wednesday night because on Thursday Steve is heading to Kansas for his cousin's wedding. Thursday I will be going to the airport to welcome home someone who cannot be named at this point (it is a surprise for someone). Saturday I welcome home Monique who is home for a week from Vancouver and we'll spend the day together. On Sunday, Monique and I as well as her friend who is here as well from Vancouver will head out to Mennville to spend the day with Grandma as well as our aunt and cousin who are in from Alaska. Fast forward a little bit and my Graduation and grad party are on Thursday the 29th and then family camping with the Reimer's out in Hecla. Oh and in there somewhere I will be getting my first paycheck! Hopefully I'll be subbing some more... And if I get the job we could be making some movement on housing. I may be getting a little too excited and a little ahead of myself but can you blame me?

Cheers!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Sounds very exciting- keep us posted

tammi said...

Sounds like a VERY full couple of weeks, that's for sure! Hope the interview went well today!!!

Pamela said...

Hoping for good news on your interview!